In this featured video, Shifter is going to tell you what to wear in the rain on your bike commute.
Here’s what Shifter has to say about what to wear in the rain on your bike commute
I’ve never given much thought to getting through rain on a bike commute, preferring instead to just power through the downpours.
But I thought I’d spend some time figuring out a better way. So here is my journey from fair weather to rain-ready urban bike commuter.
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
We love bikes. We love cities. We especially love what bikes can do for cities.
We’re committed to furthering the conversation about the ways bicycles can make our lives better, for smart and thoughtful people who care about urban transportation and the future of city life.
Tom Babin, Cyclist in Chief
Tom is an award-winning author and journalist who has written about cycling for years. He is the author of Frostbike: The Joy, Pain and Numbness of Winter Cycling, a bestselling exploration of getting around on two wheels throughout the year. He has delivered speeches about cycling around the world, and is often in the media addressing issues related to cycling.
For several years, he wrote the Pedal blog for the Calgary Herald. He lives in Calgary.
Also, don’t forget to check out Shifter’s website for the latest videos and gear at Shifter.info
Check out these other great articles and videos that you may enjoy:
- How To Lock A Bike And Deter Theft
- Teleworking, Does It Work? Working From Home!
- The Death Of The GM Electrical Bicycle
- BIKE GOLF And Bike Lanes Explained by BikeBlogger
- Zagster Rides Out Of Rochester, New York
- The Best Folding Bike For Commuters
- Why Choose A Montague Folding Bike?
- Dahon Speed P8 Folding Bicycle Review
- Traveling With Folding Bikes By Power In Motion
- Brompton Schwalbe One Long Term Review
- How To Easily Fold A Brompton Bike
- Buying A Second Hand Dahon Folding Bike
- Uphill Hour Challenge – What Can You Do?
- Which Bicycle Handlebars Are Best For Your Commute?