Travel Toiletry Bag Review By Peter Von Panda! His name is Peter Von Panda, and today I’m honored to feature him. Just like me, Peter Von Panda loves to fly. And he likes being organized.
As you already know, I love flying into JFK International Airport in New York City. It’s one of my favorite places to visit due to it’s culture, and abundance of things to enjoy.
Even though it’s a short flight, (45 minutes to an hour) I love to pack as light as possible. This is the reason why I usually fly with my Origaudio El Dorado Roll Top Backpack.
The reason why I love flying with a backpack is because:
- One time while flying from Florida, all the space for carryon luggage in the overhead bin was taken.
- It allows me to travel with my hands free, instead of pulling a carryon luggage everywhere.
- Doesn’t require carrying over rough areas or gaps in the train platforms.
- Allows me to put the backpack under the seat in front of me while on the plane.
As you can see, it’s a huge plus for me to be able to travel with a backpack, instead of an inconvenient carryon luggage.
An extra large travel toiletry bag such as the one Peter Von Panda reviewed would come in handy
If I’m only staying one night, it would be nice to have a small bag that can hold my clothes along with toothbrush, tooth paste, dental floss, etc.
Or, it could be used as a separate carryon along with a backpack.
In the video that I’m going to provide below, Peter Von Panda goes a great job of reviewing this affordable, travel toiletry bag.
Here’s a few of the great features that Peter Von Panda mentions about this awesome, affordable, toiletry bag.
- Made out of a heavy duty nylon.
- Has a cool honey comb pattern on it.
- There’s a strong nylon strap for easy carrying.
- Durable metal zippers.
- Side pockets for quick access to extra stuff.
- A metal hook inside for hanging.
- Two inner mesh pockets.
- Large inner compartment with many pockets.
But the best thing about this travel toiletry bag is that it’s very affordable.
Enjoy the review below from Peter Von Panda, and don’t forget to check out the link on his YouTube channel in order to purchase it.