This week I’d like to present this video and article to you by BikeBlogger called, “The Bicycle Point Of View.”
For the last 4 years I’ve been a huge fan of this Youtube channel, and have witnessed how vastly it’s improved over that short time span.
Even though I didn’t discover this great channel when it started in 2014, I was able to witness the beginner by watching the season 1 in the link below.
Now, without further hesitation……
Enjoy this featured video by BikeBlogger Called, “The Bicycle Point Of View,” along with this article in his own words.
Also, don’t forget to watch the included video!
Today’s episode of the Bikeblogger show is from the bicycle point of view on my bike commuter.
I stared my bike vlog series with a helmet camera, then a chest camera, then a bike mounted camera, and now I have multiple cameras recording in all directions similar to, but different then a 360 camera.
The BikeBlogger channel continues to improve. Binge watch all BikeBlogger Seasons in the following playlists of my bicycle video blog series.
Vlogs are organized by year with episodes in chronological order.
Season 1 – Year 2014
Season 2 – Year 2015
Season 3 – Year 2016
Season 4 – Year 2017
Season 5 – Year 2018
Season 6 – Year 2019
Season 7 – Year 2020
Season 8 – Year 2021
And check out my other playlists as well!
Bicycle Accidents And Crashes
How To Bicycle Maintenance Videos
Enjoy the video!
- 00:00 – My Camera Setup
- 04:30 – Mile 1 My Channel
- 8:35 – Mile 2 Lots Of Cars
- 12:10 – Mile 3 BikeBlogger Show?
- 16:10 – Mile 4 Green Light!
- 20:45 – Mile 5 Traffic Behind Me
- 26:00 – Mile 6 Bike Lane!
- 31:10 – Mile 7 Close Call?
- 35:50 – Mile 8 Jeep?
- 43:00 – Mile 9 No Train Dang
- 46:00 – FINISH!
Correction: The trucks at the end of the video were going to the train yard, not the weigh station.
My Bikes: Bikeblogger.com
Suscribe for More Cycling Videos: Subscribe
BikeBlogger’s Bike Stuff:
Front Light: http://amzn.to/2ADIg7B
Rear Light: http://amzn.to/2kwZX2M
Water Bottle: http://amzn.to/2A5SDxO
Brake Levers: http://amzn.to/2IM352E
Bar Tape: http://amzn.to/2kx9pTI
Tire Levers: http://amzn.to/2mFDCxk
Chain Tool: http://amzn.to/2Dqqiav
Gloves Summer: http://amzn.to/2riGANS
Gloves Winter: http://amzn.to/2DmwsZ1
Gloves Fall: http://amzn.to/2Bdyn1y
Thank you for watching
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Some more great videos by Bikeblogger that we think you’ll enjoy:
- Bicycle Comfort Tip Of The Day: Night Commute
- Save Your Handlebars: Use Bar Tape!
- How To Cut A Bike Fork And Install Crown Race
- Backup Bike? My Bike Commute Home
- Platform Pedals And Shoe Damage Bike Commuting
- What I Wear On A Bike Commute
- Why I Ride My Bike On The Sidewalk
- Heat Index 105? NOPE, Early Morning Clip Show!
- Bicycle Fender Noise: How To Prevent!
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN Scary Night Bike Ride
- 2020 Election Night Bike Ride By BikeBlogger!
- GPS Compass App For A Bike Commute
- ACTION Camera Bike Tips by BikeBlogger
- WAHOO RPM Speed Sensor: How To Install And Test
- THE DECEMBER CYCLIST Cold Bike Ride Along
How to find and contact BikeBlogger
To find and contact this cool, bicycle commuter called Bikeblogger, check out BikeBlogger.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about his bike commutes, the current bicycles he’s using for his commutes, and of course the latest gear that he recommends.