In this featured video, Two Wheel Cruise, is going to show you what it’s like cycling in Japan.
Here’s what Two Wheel Cruise has to say about cycling in Japan
Japan by bike virtual tour series. Today we are cycling from our nearby farm ( aichi bokujo) along some dirt roads, countryside backroads, and back into the city as well as stopping for some ice cream at out local Japanese grocery store.
Today we are cycling on our mountain bikes, and continuing our ride after doing a lap around Aichi Lake.
Thank you for watching
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great featured videos by Two Wheel Cruise
- E Bike Test Ride With Two Wheel Cruise
- How To Lock Your Bike – The Right Way!
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
Check out these other great articles and videos that you may enjoy:
- How To Lock A Bike And Deter Theft
- Teleworking, Does It Work? Working From Home!
- The Death Of The GM Electrical Bicycle
- BIKE GOLF And Bike Lanes Explained by BikeBlogger
- Zagster Rides Out Of Rochester, New York
- The Best Folding Bike For Commuters
- Why Choose A Montague Folding Bike?
- Dahon Speed P8 Folding Bicycle Review
- Traveling With Folding Bikes By Power In Motion
- Brompton Schwalbe One Long Term Review
- How To Easily Fold A Brompton Bike
- Buying A Second Hand Dahon Folding Bike
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
Two Wheel Cruise and his wife live in Japan. They are a very cool couple that likes to commute on their multiple bikes in Japan, while making amazing videos. Their videos consist of the area they live in, the bikes they ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact this cool commuting couple, called Two Wheel Cruise, check out Twowheelcruise.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about their bike commutes, the current bicycles they’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that they recommend.