The Segway Ninebot Max is an outstanding electric scooter made to offer max mobility, max quality, max versatility, and max portability. (Watch video at end of review)
- 10-inch pneumatic tires
- Built-in front LED lights
- 18.6 mph top speed (Top speed may be impacted by battery level, environmental temperature and available traction)
- 40.4 miles range
- 20% hill grade
- IPX5 water-resistant
- 6H fast charging
- 551Wh battery
- 220lbs weight limit
What features does the Segway Ninebot Max offer?
This incredible electric scooter has a powerful drivetrain that offers phenomenal hill climbing capabilities for serious commuters just like you.
A powerful drivetrain for serious commuters capable of climbing serious hills
You will feel the outstanding power the moment you press down on the throttle. The super immense 350 W brushless motor will leave you speechless as it easily climbs slopes around 20% easily.
Also, the rear wheel drive will provide better acceleration, stability and braking. What more could you ask for?
Don’t be afraid of going for extra miles with the smooth and self-healing, Air-filled tires
You can now feel confident covering many miles with the newly upgraded 10-inch pneumatic, self healing tires.
These tires can withstand multiple punctures (less than 6mm in diameter) without the tires deflating. This provides better safety along with eliminating the need to replace the punctured tire.
There’s three riding modes to meet your different riding styles
You can be directly accessed by the easy to read LED dashboard, in reading what Mode you’re in, Eco, Standard and Sports mode.
It will tell you if you’re in power assist function, for pushing the scooter while not riding, or checking your maintenance signals, power levels, Bluetooth connectivity plus much more.
Check out the Smart Battery Management System (Smart-BMS)
The Segway Ninebot Max has a 551Wh big capacity lithium battery that is both smart and safe.
It has a Smart Battery Management System that closely monitors that battery with multiple protection mechanisms such as short circuit protection, two-way charging and discharging protection, over current protection, and temperature protection.
All these protection precautions ensures that the battery is safe and extends the battery’s life.
Regenerative brake for power recycle
An innovative regenerative brake system turns your Ninebot KickScooter Max into an electric vehicle powered by electricity and recycled energy from riding.
Energy is collected from regenerative braking and distributed when you need a boost.
Riding data at your fingertips
Get riding data anytime and anywhere with the Segaway-Ninebot App.
This app manages your rides and allows you to customize your riding experience anywhere on either iOS or Android mobile systems.
One-step folding system for easy portability
You can easily fold your Ninebot KickScooter Max in three seconds. Then carry it on public transportation. Store it in your car. Or any other destination that you desire effortlessly.
Built-In front LED light
Illumination the path ahead of you to increase your ability to others around you is no problem with the front-facing lights, designed with 2.5w high-brightness LED.
Dual braking system
With a front wheel mechanical drum brake and a back wheel regenerative electric brake, you get some serious, simultaneous brake action.
This braking system provides the greatest stability and steer-ability, along with being IPx5 water resistant.
7-inch spacious platform
You never have to worry about having enough room on the Segway Ninebot Max platform.
With a widened platform design that can accommodate two people at the same time, with anti-slip design for increased contact friction, you can be assured of ultimate rider safety.
- Unfold: length x width x height – 45.9 x 18.6 x 47.4 in (1167 x 423 x 1203 mm)
- Fold: length x width x height – 45.9 x 18.6 x 21.0 in (1167 x 423 x 534 mm)
- Net: approx. 41.2 lbs (18.7 kg)
- Payload: 66.1 -220.5 lbs (30.0-100.0 kg)
- Recommended age: 14+ years
- Required height: 3’11” – 6’6” (120-200cm)
- Max. Speed: 18.6 mph (Top speed may be impacted by battery level, environmental temperature and available traction.)
- Typical range: approx. 40.4 miles (65 km)
- Max. slope: Approx. 20%
- Traversable terrain: asphalt/flat pavement: obstacles 0.4 in (1 cm): gaps 1.2 in (3 cm)
- Operating temperature: 14-104 Fahrenheit (-20-50 Celsius)
- Storage temperature: -4-122 Fahrenheit (-20-50 Celsius)
- IP rating: IPX5
- Duration of charging: 6 hours
- Nominal voltage: 36 VDC
- Max. charging voltage: 42 VDC
- Charging temperature: 32-104 Fahrenheit (0-40 Celsius)
- Nominal capacity: 551 Wh
- Battery management system: Over-heating, short-circuit, over-current and over-charge protection
- Number of batteries: 1
- Nominal power: 350 W
- Output power: 121 W
- Input power: 100-240V (50/60Hz)
- Output voltage: 42 VDC
- Output current: 2.9 A
- Brake light: LED rear light
- Riding modes: Energy saving mode, standard mode and sport mode
Watch the video for complete details:
Thank you for watching this featured video, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Check out some of our other great featured videos
- Montague Vs Tern Folding Bikes
- Hoverbird Inceptor Electric Scooter Overview
- Traveling With Folding Bikes By Power In Motion
- Folding Bike On C Train (Calgary Transit)
- iGo Aspire Camillien Overview | Electric Bike
- Micheal Blast Vacay Electric Bike Overview
Don’t forget to check out our website at powerinmotion.ca.