Peak Design’s Mobile: Remember, a few weeks ago, when I made a video about the best phone mounts for your bike?
I thought I had it all figured out. And then @PeakDesign went out and dropped a new Kickstarter for a thing they are calling “Mobile”, and entire “ecosystem” of products that lets you mount your phone to almost anything.
The best part? It’s an easy, smart and intuitive design that features a solid hold for your next phone-assisted bike ride.
So consider this video as post-script to my last video on this topic, and if you are looking for a solid bike mount for your phone, I recommend giving this a good look. I’ve been very impressed so far.
Watch the video, “Peak Design’s Mobile may be the best way to mount your phone to your bike (and other things too)”, for complete details:
Thank you for watching
I would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let me know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Peak Design Mobile: Kickstarter Projects.
Follow Shifter: http://shifter.info/
Also, don’t forget to check out my website for the latest videos and gear at Shifter.info
- The Perfect Number Of Gears For Your Urban Bike
- What To Wear In The Rain On Your Bike Commute
- Which Bicycle Handlebars Are Best For Your Commute?
- Dad’s Dahon Folding Bike Rescued By Bike Zone
- Bicycle Ride To Where It All Began
- A Folding Bike That Fits Into Your Pocket
- Folding Bikes Dahon And Younger Sibling Tern
- Cycle Like You Don’t Give A Damn
- Save Your Handlebars: Use Bar Tape!
- Brompton 2020 CHPT3 Folding Bike
- Best Cycling Path In Japan – Shimanami Kaido
- 6 Years Of Autumn Bike Commuting And Injuries
- My City Hates Me Because I Ride A Bike