2020 Japan Cycling Trip Day 1: The best way to explore Japan is by bicycle. Today we will be doing a bike ride around Okayama city and Okayama castle to explore this interesting city.
This is the beginning of our Shimanami Kaido road trip series. This morning we loaded up our bikes into our tiny Japanese car and were off on the road to our first stop, Okayama City in Okayama prefecture.
We had about an hour before sunset, so we quickly hopped on our bikes for a nice evening bike ride around Okayama City.
Our first impressions of the city were very good. It is not too big and not too small and also has a more historic Japanese vibe to it. We regretted only staying 1 night and want to come back someday to do some more riding here.
Watch the video about “Okayama City & Okayama Castle: Japan Cycling Tour ” for complete details
Thank you for watching this featured video, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Check out some of our other great featured videos
- E Bike Test Ride With Two Wheel Cruise
- How To Lock Your Bike – The Right Way!
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- She’s Hungry For Ice Cream – Cycling In Japan
- Tannus Airless Tires Review (Month 3 Update)
- Best Camera For Cycling Videos?
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Trek Bicycle Store
- 2021 Trek Emonda SLR First Ride Review
- Bike & Hike in Japan – Hot Summer Ride
- Longest Ride Of The Year In Japan’s Summer Heat
- Cycling In Japan, 100 Mile Summer Ride Challenge!
- 6AM Bike Commute In Japan To Sakae
- How To Fit A Bike In A Car Without A Roof Rack?
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
My wife and I live in Japan where we commute on our multiple bikes while making amazing videos. Our videos consist of the area we live in, the bikes we ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact us, go to our website, called Twowheelcruise.com, or our YouTube channel. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about our bike commutes, the current bicycles we’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that we recommend.