Today I am reviewing the Nash Rackbag by Vincita Cycling bags.
Watch the video to learn more
This is a top candidate to be my new bike commuting bag / bike touring bag of choice. It’s fits on all size bike racks, even folding bike like Brompton racks. It also has two optional side pouches which fold down to create extra space and perfectly fits my computer so I can easily bring it with me on rides.
The main storage pouch is protected by a removable thick cushion, which is great for protecting our more delicate camera gear.
10% discount code – VincitaCruise
Also on Amazon – https://www.amazon.com
We also filmed a separate review for their bicycle shopping bag – https://youtu.be/6qI9k4JJAAI
This video is sponsored by Vincita Cycling Bags.
Description of the Vincita Nash Rackbag:
You can now attach and release your rack bags in seconds. The bag employs a unique KlickFix UniKlip adapter to mount on a bicycle carrier. The adapter can be attached on a wide variety of carriers from 8-16mm diameter and rack widths
of 9 – 16 cm. It is even compatible with V-shaped racks. It features a padded main compartment and the side panels expand to full panniers for more capacity. Integrated anti-theft latch included.
Width 37.5 cm
Height 19.5 cm
Depth 16.5 cm
Weight 1.5 kg.
Volume 11.7 L
Thank you for watching this featured video, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Check out some of our other great featured videos
- E Bike Test Ride With Two Wheel Cruise
- How To Lock Your Bike – The Right Way!
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- She’s Hungry For Ice Cream – Cycling In Japan
- Tannus Airless Tires Review (Month 3 Update)
- Best Camera For Cycling Videos?
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Trek Bicycle Store
- 2021 Trek Emonda SLR First Ride Review
- Bike & Hike in Japan – Hot Summer Ride
- Longest Ride Of The Year In Japan’s Summer Heat
- Cycling In Japan, 100 Mile Summer Ride Challenge!
- 6AM Bike Commute In Japan To Sakae
- How To Fit A Bike In A Car Without A Roof Rack?
- Okayama City & Okayama Castle: Japan Cycling Tour
- Best Cycling Path In Japan – Shimanami Kaido
- Onomichi: Historical Seaside Japanese Town
- Miyajima Island Tour In Hiroshima
- Japanese Amusement Park On Top Of Mountain
- Best Cycling Accessories For Bike Commuting
- Brompton First Ride Review At Kamihagi Cycle
- Japanese Folding Bike Shop Tour
- Best Cycling In Osaka – Japan Cycling Tour
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
My wife and I live in Japan where we commute on our multiple bikes while making amazing videos. Our videos consist of the area we live in, the bikes we ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact us, go to our website, called Twowheelcruise.com, or our YouTube channel. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about our bike commutes, the current bicycles we’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that we recommend.