In this featured video, Everyday Cycling, is going to tell you about mounting an Ortlieb Handlebar Bag to a Brompton.
Here’s what Everyday Cycling has to say about mounting an Ortlieb Handlebar Bag to a Brompton
In this video I show you how to install a proper handlebar bag from Orlieb on my Brompton folding bike.
Handlebar bags make a huge difference, especially for longer rides or bike tours.
In my opinion they are better than Brompton O-Bags because they do not occupy the luggage block, they can be accessed while riding, they have magnetic opening and closure and just look more streamlined.
Thank you for watching, from the Editor in Chief
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great articles and videos that you may enjoy:
- How To Lock A Bike And Deter Theft
- Teleworking, Does It Work? Working From Home!
- The Death Of The GM Electrical Bicycle
- BIKE GOLF And Bike Lanes Explained by BikeBlogger
- Zagster Rides Out Of Rochester, New York
- The Best Folding Bike For Commuters
- Why Choose A Montague Folding Bike?
- Dahon Speed P8 Folding Bicycle Review
- Traveling With Folding Bikes By Power In Motion
- Brompton Schwalbe One Long Term Review
- How To Easily Fold A Brompton Bike
- Buying A Second Hand Dahon Folding Bike
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- New 2020 Brompton Borough Roll Top Bag
- Brompton Long Term Review by Everyday Cycling
- Nitenumen Bicycle Light by Peter Von Panda
- Two Wheel Gear Pannier Backpack Convertible
- Urban Cycling Gear From Isadore Apparel
- Triple Eight Certified Sweatsaver Helmet
How to find and contact Everyday Cycling
To find and contact this cool, bicycle commuter called Everyday Cycling, check out his YouTube channel at Everyday Cycling. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about his bike commutes, the current bicycles he’s using for his commutes, and of course the latest gear that he recommends.