4K Japan walking tour – Miyajima Island Tour in Hiroshima.
This is a 1hr walking tour video of Miyajima Island in Hiroshima prefecture, Japan. This is one of the most popular tourist destinations from Hiroshima city, and is a short ferry ride away from the city.
After a few days of nonstop-cycling, we had some rain in the forecast and decided to have a change of pace and have a “normal” tourist kind of day walking around Miyajima Island.
This is day 6 of our 2020 Japan cycling trip, and you can watch the full playlist here.
Watch the video for complete details:
- 0:00 – Arrive at Miyajimaguchi station
- 3:20 – Bakery lunch stop
- 5:40 – Miyajimaguchi ferry station
- 10:03 – Board Miyajima ferry boat
- 13:45 – Arrive at Miyajima Island
- 19:38 – Wild deer fighting birds
- 21:02 – Miyajima shopping street
- 29:50 – Itsukushima Shrine are at high tide
- 34:30 – Five Storied Pagoda
- 34:34 – Miyajima residential houses and backroads
- 41:50 – Small river walking path
- 47:00 – More residential Japan walking
- 50:00 – Miyajima beach area
- 54:00 – Itsukushima shrine low tide
- 58:25 – Momiji manju snacks
Thank you for watching this featured video, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Check out some of our other great featured videos
- E Bike Test Ride With Two Wheel Cruise
- How To Lock Your Bike – The Right Way!
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- She’s Hungry For Ice Cream – Cycling In Japan
- Tannus Airless Tires Review (Month 3 Update)
- Best Camera For Cycling Videos?
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Trek Bicycle Store
- 2021 Trek Emonda SLR First Ride Review
- Bike & Hike in Japan – Hot Summer Ride
- Longest Ride Of The Year In Japan’s Summer Heat
- Cycling In Japan, 100 Mile Summer Ride Challenge!
- 6AM Bike Commute In Japan To Sakae
- How To Fit A Bike In A Car Without A Roof Rack?
- Okayama City & Okayama Castle: Japan Cycling Tour
- Best Cycling Path In Japan – Shimanami Kaido
- Onomichi: Historical Seaside Japanese Town
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
My wife and I live in Japan where we commute on our multiple bikes while making amazing videos. Our videos consist of the area we live in, the bikes we ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact us, go to our website, called Twowheelcruise.com, or our YouTube channel. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about our bike commutes, the current bicycles we’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that we recommend.
Watch Thuong’s Walking tour videos in Hiroshima.
Join our Patreon support team!
To shop Santiago online:
Custom cycling wear: [email protected]
Main Camera Sony A6400
GoPro Hero Action Camera
DJI Osmo Pocket Camera
Cycling Data Calculation Tools
Some links may be affiliate links where we earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.