The Micheal Blast Vacay is a beach cruiser styled e-bike designed for comfort, and style. With a powerful 500W motor, and a big 14Ah battery, this bike not only looks the part, but will also get you where you want, with some power.
Who is Micheal Blast?
The Michael Blast Brand evolved through a group of friends from distant parts of the globe joining forces to create a truly unique and affordable range of vintage inspired electric vehicles.
Their #LifeStyle range has been heavily inspired by some of histories timeless masterpieces… the classic 1920s board tracker. ..the 1970s Yamaha Chappy… and countless more.
Their multicultural team stretches from France the fashion capital of the world to USA of great, the beautiful landscapes of Canada and Hungary all the way to their Aussie Bro’s and their sandy shores and laid back approach to life.
It’s safe to say they had an absolute Blast creating their New #LifeStyle range of electric vehicles. Together their Aim was to use their cultural diversity to really bring out the best in their unique designs.
Micheal Blast Vacay specifications:
- MOTOR: BAFANG 250 to 500 Watt geared brushless rear hub.
- BATTERY: Samsung Lithium Ion 36volt 13ah.
- SPEED: 25mk/h or 45m/h.
- TRIP COMPUTER: LCD 5 speed display.
- RANGE: Approx. 50 km per charge.
- CHARGING TIME: Approx. 4 hours.
- CERTIFICATION: EN1594 safety/compliance.
- WARRANTY: 5 years on frame, 1 year on electrical components.
- WEIGHT: 28 KGS.
- ELECTRIC BIKE FRAME: A6061 Aluminum tig welded.
- FORK: Double down chromoly / CNC Aluminum made crown set.
- GEARS: 5 speed motor assist with 7 speed Shimano Acera.
- BRAKES: Tektro cable disc brakes (180mm front / 160 mm rear).
- FRONT WHEEL HUB: Aluminum.
- STEM + HANDLE BAR: Promax Aluminum.
- TIRES: Kenda 26 x3.00
Watch the video for complete details:
Thank you for watching this featured video, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Check out some of our other great featured videos
- Montague Vs Tern Folding Bikes
- Hoverbird Inceptor Electric Scooter Overview
- Traveling With Folding Bikes By Power In Motion
- Folding Bike On C Train (Calgary Transit)
- iGo Aspire Camillien Overview | Electric Bike
Don’t forget to check out our website at powerinmotion.ca.