August in Japan is the hottest time of the year, what better time to do my longest bike ride of the year? Today we are cycling from Nagoya down to the Chita Peninsula for a total of 100 miles (160km). This is my first century ride of the year, and I also did it on the hottest days of the year. About 100 degrees F with high humidity in the crazy Japanese Summer Heat.
There are a lot of ocean and beach views along the way, so you can see what Japanese beach towns are like. Even though Aichi prefecture is under a state of emergency right now, there were still many people gathered at the beaches, which was surprising to me.
Timestamps for today’s ride:
- Intro + Maneki Neko – 0:00
- First ocean view – 3:58
- Boats, boats, boats – 5:27
- Rough ocean side cycling path – 6:16
- Beach House – 8:30
- Mihama Nomazaki Lighthouse – 9:16
- Japanese vending machine drinks – 10:28
- Beach / ocean drone shots – 12:13
- Lawson Conbini Stop – 13:00
- Crazy Japanese Party Beach – 15:29
- Minami Chita Toyohama Sakana Hirobo – 21:20
- Minami Chita ocean view – 23:10
Thank you to our supporters who help make these videos possible.
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching this featured video, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Check out these other great featured videos by Two Wheel Cruise
- E Bike Test Ride With Two Wheel Cruise
- How To Lock Your Bike – The Right Way!
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- She’s Hungry For Ice Cream – Cycling In Japan
- Tannus Airless Tires Review (Month 3 Update)
- Best Camera For Cycling Videos?
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Trek Bicycle Store
- 2021 Trek Emonda SLR First Ride Review
- Bike & Hike in Japan – Hot Summer Ride
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
Two Wheel Cruise and his wife live in Japan. They are a very cool couple that likes to commute on their multiple bikes in Japan, while making amazing videos. Their videos consist of the area they live in, the bikes they ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact this cool commuting couple, called Two Wheel Cruise, check out Twowheelcruise.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about their bike commutes, the current bicycles they’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that they recommend.