This is a Japanese Folding Bike Shop Tour Of Jitensha Hiroba Bicycle Warehouse in Japan. This is a folding bicycle specialty store, but they also have a full stock of bicycles, including road bikes, mountain bikes, gravel bikes, folding bikes and more.
Japanese folding bike shop known as Jitensha Hiroba Bicycle Warehouse
This is one of the most popular bike shops in central Japan for folding bikes, with customers coming from hours away just to visit. They have a huge selection of major bike brands, including Brompton bikes, Tern bikes, Dahon bikes, Birdy bikes, Trek bikes, Specialized bikes, Cannondale bikes, BMC Switzerland bikes, kids bikes, ebikes and more!
What do you think of this bike shop and how does it compare to your shops back home?
Thank you to our support team who help make these videos possible.
Watch the video for more details
Thank you for watching this featured video, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Check out some of our other great featured videos
- E Bike Test Ride With Two Wheel Cruise
- How To Lock Your Bike – The Right Way!
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- She’s Hungry For Ice Cream – Cycling In Japan
- Tannus Airless Tires Review (Month 3 Update)
- Best Camera For Cycling Videos?
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Trek Bicycle Store
- 2021 Trek Emonda SLR First Ride Review
- Bike & Hike in Japan – Hot Summer Ride
- Longest Ride Of The Year In Japan’s Summer Heat
- Cycling In Japan, 100 Mile Summer Ride Challenge!
- 6AM Bike Commute In Japan To Sakae
- How To Fit A Bike In A Car Without A Roof Rack?
- Okayama City & Okayama Castle: Japan Cycling Tour
- Best Cycling Path In Japan – Shimanami Kaido
- Onomichi: Historical Seaside Japanese Town
- Miyajima Island Tour In Hiroshima
- Japanese Amusement Park On Top Of Mountain
- Best Cycling Accessories For Bike Commuting
- Brompton First Ride Review At Kamihagi Cycle
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
My wife and I live in Japan where we commute on our multiple bikes while making amazing videos. Our videos consist of the area we live in, the bikes we ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact us, go to our website, called Twowheelcruise.com, or our YouTube channel. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about our bike commutes, the current bicycles we’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that we recommend.