Welcome back to Friday Bike Fun! Today, we welcome back BikeBlogger, who’s going to be telling us how to make ice socks for hot summer cycling. Cycling during the summer can be brutal for cyclists, but with ice socks, you’ll sweat a lot less, and be way more comfortable.
BikeBlogger provides the following tips in the video on how to make ice socks for hot summer cycling
In this featured video, Bikeblogger is going to give you detailed instructions on how to make your very own ice socks.
Stay cool during these hot summer days with ice socks! Bicycling tip of the day!
- Get some tights.
- Cut one leg.
- Put some ice in the sock.
- Tie it off and ride!
One ice sock can last up to 1 hour, about the same length of time before you should refill your water bottle.
Thank you for watching
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great featured videos by Bikeblogger
- BIKE GOLF And Bike Lanes Explained by BikeBlogger
- Essential Cycling Gear Tips by BikeBlogger
- Bike Wheels Tip Of The Day by BikeBlogger
- Top 5 Ice Road Hazards For Cyclists
- Winter Bike Tire Commuting Tips By BikeBlogger
- Broken Helmet Or Cracked Skull
- An Army Of Bugs Attack BikeBlogger During Commuting
- Bike Mods For Bike Commuting by BikeBlogger
- Bike Inside Car Commuting by BikeBlogger
- Teleworking, Does It Work? Working From Home!
- 5 Tips For Bicycle Commuting – Sun Glare
How to find and contact BikeBlogger
To find and contact this cool, bicycle commuter called Bikeblogger, check out BikeBlogger.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about his bike commutes, the current bicycles he’s using for his commutes, and of course the latest gear that he recommends.