In this featured video, GCN (Global Cycling Network) is going to tell you how to plan a bikepacking adventure.
Here’s what GCN has to say about how to plan a bikepacking adventure
Exploring the world in which we live by bike is something people have done for years.
But bikepacking is becoming increasingly popular among cyclists, not least because of how much easier it now is to plan an adventure!
In this video, Conor takes us through a few handy tips to plan the best routes and enjoy exploring the wilderness by bike!
In association with Komoot: www.komoot.com
The major topics GCN will cover in this video on how to plan a bikepacking adventure
- Maps, maps , maps
- Places to stay
- Leave no trace guidelines
- Multi day trips
- New Visas + health
- Plan water + resupply
- Be flexible
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching this featured video by GCN, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Also, don’t forget to check out GCN’s website for the latest videos and gear at globalcyclingnetwork.com
Who is GCN?
The Global Cycling Network (GCN) is the largest and fastest-growing online cycling channel in the world, bringing together a global community of road cyclists to celebrate everything that’s great about the world of cycling.
GCN’s videos bring fans compelling daily content including expert tutorials, techniques, training, racing, cutting-edge bike tech, unparalleled behind the scenes event coverage, humor, entertainment, and more.
Other featured videos by GCN we think you’d like:
- Cheap Bike Races Super Bike And Wins
- Don’t Wear This While Cycling In Winter
- Cycling Nutrition Myths By Global Cycling Network
- 9 Bikes That Changed The World
- Do Cyclists Need To Go To The Gym?
- 5 Cycling Rules That All Cyclists Should Obey
- 8 Tips To Conquer Cobbled Climbs By GCN
- Just Started Road Cycling? Stuff You Should know!
- How To Ride In A City | Bike Riding Tips
- How To Ride Without Getting Tired
- How To Plan A Great Cycling Route
- 6 Hacks To Make Commuting by Bike Work
- Can You Learn To Unicycle In A Day?
- Uphill Hour Challenge – What Can You Do?