Cycling tips for beginners: How do you fit your bike into your car? Today is out first time putting both our bikes in our car, and we wanted to show you how we loaded up out two road bikes inside out tiny car (Japanese Kei Car).
Fortunately, even though out car is small, there is a lot of vertical space, so we decided to fold up the back seats and flip the bikes upside down. We were able to fit both bikes inside just by taking off the wheels.
We still have some decent space in the car, but I am not sure if out mountain bikes will fit. We may have to purchase an extra rear rack to make moving out bikes a bit easier.
What do you think of out setup and do you have any ideas for improvement?
Watch the video about “How To Fit A Bike In A Car Without A Roof Rack” for complete details
Thank you for watching this featured video, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Check out some of our other great featured videos
- E Bike Test Ride With Two Wheel Cruise
- How To Lock Your Bike – The Right Way!
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- She’s Hungry For Ice Cream – Cycling In Japan
- Tannus Airless Tires Review (Month 3 Update)
- Best Camera For Cycling Videos?
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Trek Bicycle Store
- 2021 Trek Emonda SLR First Ride Review
- Bike & Hike in Japan – Hot Summer Ride
- Longest Ride Of The Year In Japan’s Summer Heat
- Cycling In Japan, 100 Mile Summer Ride Challenge!
- 6AM Bike Commute In Japan To Sakae
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
My wife and I live in Japan where we commute on our multiple bikes while making amazing videos. Our videos consist of the area we live in, the bikes we ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact us, go to our website, called Twowheelcruise.com, or our YouTube channel. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about our bike commutes, the current bicycles we’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that we recommend.