In this featured video, GCN (Global Cycling Network) is going to tell you how to commute on an E bike.
Here’s what GCN has to say about how to commute on an E bike
Commuting by bike is fantastic. Cycling to work can save you money. It’s better for the environment, and it might even be quicker for some! E-bikes can bring every more to the rush hour party, without sacrificing the whole host of benefits cycling brings.
The major topics GCN will cover in this video on how to commute on an E bike:
- Types of E bikes
- Don’t forget to charge
- Safety first – We recommend the Triple Eight Certified Sweatsaver Helmet and these super bright bike lights.
- Saddle bags – Our favorite is the Two Wheel Gear Pannier Backpack Convertible.
- Security – Learn How To Prevent Bike Theft.
- Change up your route
- Buddy up
- Save money
- Prepare for bad weather – Be prepared for any weather with the Topo Designs Global Jacket.
- Easier commuting
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching this featured video by GCN, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Also, don’t forget to check out GCN’s website for the latest videos and gear at globalcyclingnetwork.com
Who is GCN?
The Global Cycling Network (GCN) is the largest and fastest-growing online cycling channel in the world, bringing together a global community of road cyclists to celebrate everything that’s great about the world of cycling.
GCN’s videos bring fans compelling daily content including expert tutorials, techniques, training, racing, cutting-edge bike tech, unparalleled behind the scenes event coverage, humor, entertainment, and more.
Other featured videos by GCN we think you’d like:
- Cheap Bike Races Super Bike And Wins
- Don’t Wear This While Cycling In Winter
- Cycling Nutrition Myths By Global Cycling Network
- 9 Bikes That Changed The World
- Do Cyclists Need To Go To The Gym?
- 5 Cycling Rules That All Cyclists Should Obey
- 8 Tips To Conquer Cobbled Climbs By GCN
- Just Started Road Cycling? Stuff You Should know!
- How To Ride In A City | Bike Riding Tips
- How To Ride Without Getting Tired
- How To Plan A Great Cycling Route
- 6 Hacks To Make Commuting by Bike Work
- Can You Learn To Unicycle In A Day?
- Uphill Hour Challenge – What Can You Do?
- How To Plan A Bikepacking Adventure
- How To Avoid Sore Shoulders While Cycling
- Adapt Your Road Bike For A Cycling Adventure
- Building A Budget Single Speed Bike: Part 3
- How To Change Your Handlebars by GCN
- How To Avoid Getting Dropped On Bike Rides
- Top 10 Ways To Know You’re A Cyclist
- Recumbent Bike Vs Killer Climb – Will It Climb?
- Top 9 Ways To Ruin Your Fitness
- 10 Ways To Build Your Cycling Confidence
- Does Tire Width Affect Braking Distance?