In this featured video, GCN (Global Cycling Network) is going to tell you how to avoid getting dropped on bike rides.
Here’s what GCN has to say about how to avoid getting dropped on bike rides
Getting dropped when you’re cycling is one of the most disheartening things you’ll ever experience as a bike rider.
You’re in the red, struggling to breathe, your legs are on fire…and you’re still going backwards!
Getting dispatched from a group is a tough pill to swallow, but Hank and Manon have got some great tips to help you stay safe in the wheels next time you feel like you’re about to get dropped!
The major topics GCN will cover in this video on to avoid getting dropped on bike rides
- Don’t Get Distracted
- When The Going Gets Tough
- Tuck In!
- Think About The Wind
- Don’t Feast Before The Beast
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching this featured video by GCN, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Also, don’t forget to check out GCN’s website for the latest videos and gear at globalcyclingnetwork.com
Who is GCN?
The Global Cycling Network (GCN) is the largest and fastest-growing online cycling channel in the world, bringing together a global community of road cyclists to celebrate everything that’s great about the world of cycling.
GCN’s videos bring fans compelling daily content including expert tutorials, techniques, training, racing, cutting-edge bike tech, unparalleled behind the scenes event coverage, humor, entertainment, and more.
Other featured videos by GCN we think you’d like:
- Cheap Bike Races Super Bike And Wins
- Don’t Wear This While Cycling In Winter
- Cycling Nutrition Myths By Global Cycling Network
- 9 Bikes That Changed The World
- Do Cyclists Need To Go To The Gym?
- 5 Cycling Rules That All Cyclists Should Obey
- 8 Tips To Conquer Cobbled Climbs By GCN
- Just Started Road Cycling? Stuff You Should know!
- How To Ride In A City | Bike Riding Tips
- How To Ride Without Getting Tired
- How To Plan A Great Cycling Route
- 6 Hacks To Make Commuting by Bike Work
- Can You Learn To Unicycle In A Day?
- Uphill Hour Challenge – What Can You Do?
- How To Plan A Bikepacking Adventure
- How To Avoid Sore Shoulders While Cycling
- Adapt Your Road Bike For A Cycling Adventure
- Building A Budget Single Speed Bike: Part 3
- How To Change Your Handlebars by GCN