This featured video is from Bikeblogger, who’s wishing everyone a happy halloween.
During this night ride, Bikeblogger brings us all on a scary bike ride to some spooky places. Then the audio cuts out as he enters the woods….
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?
Thank you for supporting our magazine
I’d also like to wish everyone a happy halloween, and thank everyone that visits our magazine. Without each and every one of you, this magazine wouldn’t be such a success.
It’s been a long, tough, and unpredictable year for all of us, but let’s enjoy this holiday to the fullest, even if it means just staying home, watching television, and eating candy. Or you can always go out and ride your bike, as long as you do it safely.
JUST DON’T GET SCARED!!!!
Watch the fun video below while Bikeblogger scares you:
Thank you for watching
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
How to find and contact BikeBlogger
To find and contact this cool, bicycle commuter called Bikeblogger, check out BikeBlogger.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about his bike commutes, the current bicycles he’s using for his commutes, and of course the latest gear that he recommends.
Some more great videos by Bikeblogger that we think you’ll enjoy:
- Bicycle Comfort Tip Of The Day: Night Commute
- Save Your Handlebars: Use Bar Tape!
- How To Cut A Bike Fork And Install Crown Race
- Backup Bike? My Bike Commute Home
- Platform Pedals And Shoe Damage Bike Commuting
- What I Wear On A Bike Commute
- Why I Ride My Bike On The Sidewalk
- Heat Index 105? NOPE, Early Morning Clip Show!
- Bicycle Fender Noise: How To Prevent!