In this featured video, Everyday Cycling, is going to tell you about a design issue on the new Burley Travoy.
Here’s what Everyday Cycling has to say about the design issue on the new Burley Travoy.
Hey guys, don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love this trailer. But when a subscriber told me he is having exactly the same issue I’m having with the 2020 Burley Travoy, I felt the need to bring it up on my channel. I know people watch my videos and get interested in getting one of these, so they should be aware that it is not perfect.
But anyway, what I initially thought could be an isolated case seems more like a design flaw to my eyes.
What do you think?
I was able to get it running again, but it’s still unreliable, and I don’t think replacing the handle for a new one will solve the issue at all, unless it’s a complete redesign.
The twist handle on the 2020 Burley Travoy seems to be rather weak, much different than the same part of the previous model.
Hopefully Burley comes up with a solution for this, since they are a decent company that keeps cyclists in mind when designing their products.
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching, from the Editor in Chief
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great articles and videos that you may enjoy:
- How To Lock A Bike And Deter Theft
- Teleworking, Does It Work? Working From Home!
- The Death Of The GM Electrical Bicycle
- BIKE GOLF And Bike Lanes Explained by BikeBlogger
- Zagster Rides Out Of Rochester, New York
- The Best Folding Bike For Commuters
- Why Choose A Montague Folding Bike?
- Dahon Speed P8 Folding Bicycle Review
- Traveling With Folding Bikes By Power In Motion
- Brompton Schwalbe One Long Term Review
- How To Easily Fold A Brompton Bike
- Buying A Second Hand Dahon Folding Bike
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- New 2020 Brompton Borough Roll Top Bag
- Brompton Long Term Review by Everyday Cycling
- Nitenumen Bicycle Light by Peter Von Panda
- Two Wheel Gear Pannier Backpack Convertible
- Urban Cycling Gear From Isadore Apparel
- Triple Eight Certified Sweatsaver Helmet
- Mounting An Ortlieb Handlebar Bag To My Brompton
- Moving To A New Apartment By Bicycle
- Neatly Storing My Two Bikes In The Bedroom
How to find and contact Everyday Cycling
To find and contact this cool, bicycle commuter called Everyday Cycling, check out his YouTube channel at Everyday Cycling. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about his bike commutes, the current bicycles he’s using for his commutes, and of course the latest gear that he recommends.