We asked which “short” video we should make next. The Brompton Quad Lock Phone Mount won, but here’s what the other choices were:
- Brompton Borough Small Waterproof bag vs Mini O (Ortlieb) bag.
- Brompton Electric 2021 colors.
- Brompton Quad Lock Phone Mount.
- Brompton Electric firmware update.
(We are still working on the handlebar grips)
As we’ve already mentioned, you can probably tell from the title that the Quad Lock was the winner.
- Brompton 6 To 3 Speed Conversion
- Brompton Brooks Saddle And Grips Upgrade
- New 2020 Brompton Borough Roll Top Bag
- Brompton Metro Pouch – Again!!! By Brilliant Bikes
- Brompton Electric 2 Speed Vs 6 Hill Climb Comparison
- The Most Essential Brompton Maintenance Tip – Clean It!
- Brompton 2020 CHPT3 Folding Bike
- How To Unfold And Fold Your Brompton
- Getting The Most Out Of Your Brompton Electric
- Brompton Borough Medium (Roll Top) Bag
We’ve been using the Quad Lock phone cased and bicycle mounts on our phones for years, so we actually look forward to using these on our Bromptons also.
Watch the video for more details:
The video is in the following parts, so you can skip to a particular parts if that’s all you’re interested in:
- 0:00 Introduction – What is the Quad Lock system and what’s it used for?
- 2:08 – What’s the difference between the mount only and the mount with universal adapter.
- 4:32 – Fitting the Quad Lock mount to Brompton S-type handlebars.
- 7:24 – Fitting the Quad Lock mount to Brompton M-type (including B75) and H-type handlebars (yes it’s slightly different).
- 11:01 – Outtakes and using the Quad Lock for mounting some alternatives to phones.
The Brompton Quad Lock® Phone Mount is a Brompton designed, fully custom phone mount for Brompton bikes, providing a stable and safe way to mount your phone to your bike allowing for navigation and notifications to be clearly visible whilst on the move.
Mounted in the centre of the handlebars over the stem and compatible with all current handlebar types. Designed in robust nylon, in a sleek black for an unobtrusive look on the bike.
Important: The phone mount is supplied on its own, but to operate a phone specific Quad Lock case or universal adapter must be purchased separately.
- Dimensions : 65mm x 65mm x 35mm
- Weight : 45g
- Color : Black
- Quad Lock® designed by Brompton – (designed to work with Brompton bike fold.)
- Compatible with ALL current Brompton handlebars
- Dual-stage locking mechanism ensures phone is secure on bike
- Compatible with all Quad Lock® phone cases and universal adaptor (not included) – Available to buy from official website here
- Quad Lock® Universal Adaptor with Brompton Phone Mount available here
- Strong, secure & lightweight mount
Thank you and please join us for new upcoming videos by Brilliant Bikes
Thank you for joining us and watching our video. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please let us know in the comment section below.
To find out more about Brilliant Bikes, visit: https://brilliantbikes.co.uk/