Recently we had a question from one of our fans about the Brompton Borough Medium (Roll Top) Bag. This fan asked us to highlight the different features.
- Brompton 6 To 3 Speed Conversion
- Brompton Brooks Saddle And Grips Upgrade
- New 2020 Brompton Borough Roll Top Bag
- Brompton Metro Pouch – Again!!! By Brilliant Bikes
- Brompton Electric 2 Speed Vs 6 Hill Climb Comparison
- The Most Essential Brompton Maintenance Tip – Clean It!
- Brompton 2020 CHPT3 Folding Bike
- How To Unfold And Fold Your Brompton
- Getting The Most Out Of Your Brompton Electric
So here we attempt to do that in this video:
We haven’t run through all the features of the Brompton roll top bag – which first appeared with the Brompton Explore Bike – as we did here:
About the Brompton Borough Medium (Roll Top) Bag
Made from highly water-resistant materials, it holds the capacity to carry all your essentials. This bag has multiple storage compartments to help you keep organised; Includes a padded laptop sleep, a zipped rear valuables pocket and side mesh pockets, perfect for a water bottle or gloves. The bag now features a rubberised webbing handle, making it compatible with ALL Brompton handlebar types.
- Dimensions (approx.): 38 (W) x 26 (H) x 14(D) cm
- Capacity: 14 Litres
- Outer material: 915D Polyester Twill
- Inner material: Nylon Lining
- Compatible with ALL Brompton handlebars
- Hi-viz reflective waterproof rain cover
- Zipped rear valuables pocket
- Padded laptop sleeve with cable management pocket
- Stretch mesh side pocket
- Detachable shoulder strap and extra load strap system
- Rubberised webbing carry handle
- Branded Duraflex hardware
- Front carrier block not included, but available to purchase separately.
Thank you for joining us and watching our video. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please let us know in the comment section below.
Find out more about this bag at: https://www.brompton.com
To find out more about Brilliant Bikes, visit: https://brilliantbikes.co.uk/