Welcome back to Friday Bike Fun! Today, we welcome back BikeBlogger, who’s going to be telling us 5 tips about bike commuting long distances.
Here’s what BikeBlogger has to say about Bike Commuting long distances
Does your job have you bike commuting long distances from home? If you live several miles from work can you still bike commute to work? We can’t all move closer to work but there is hope!
5 tips for how to bike commute longer distances!
- Alternate days. Bike some days. Drive or take the bus or train other days.
- Drive or take the bus or train part of the way and bike the final mile.
- Drive or take the bus or train one way and bike the other.
- Avoid rush hour. Bike early in the morning or later in the evening.
- Use an e-bike (electric bike).
How long is a long bike commute? 1 hour? 2 hours? Let me know in the comments section below and thanks for watching!
Thank you for watching, from the Editor in Chief
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great featured videos by Bikeblogger
- BIKE GOLF And Bike Lanes Explained by BikeBlogger
- Essential Cycling Gear Tips by BikeBlogger
- Bike Wheels Tip Of The Day by BikeBlogger
- Top 5 Ice Road Hazards For Cyclists
- Winter Bike Tire Commuting Tips By BikeBlogger
- Broken Helmet Or Cracked Skull
- An Army Of Bugs Attack BikeBlogger During Commuting
- Bike Mods For Bike Commuting by BikeBlogger
- Bike Inside Car Commuting by BikeBlogger
- Teleworking, Does It Work? Working From Home!
- 5 Tips For Bicycle Commuting – Sun Glare
- ICE SOCKS For Hot Summer Cycling!
How to find and contact BikeBlogger
To find and contact this cool, bicycle commuter called Bikeblogger, check out BikeBlogger.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about his bike commutes, the current bicycles he’s using for his commutes, and of course the latest gear that he recommends.