Today we are doing a cycling tour in Osaka around some of the top attractions with a local Japanese cycling YouTuber to show us around.
Osaka is one of my favorite cities in Japan and it is an awesome city for bike riding.
Filmed in 4K for your viewing pleasure:
This video is part of a West Japan Cycling Trip series we did in September 2020.
See our full playlist here:
Thanks to Nana-Chan for showing us around Osaka!
Today’s ride on Strava:
GoPro 4k cycling video
Join our Patreon support team:
Watch the video for more details
- 0:00 – Ride start at Osaka Castle
- 02:48 – Osaka main roads
- 04:15 – Tunnel under river
- 05:43 – Back on the road
- 07:56 – Osaka river cycling path
- 11:28 – Osaka harbor & Maishima Plant (garbage burning facility)
- 12:47 – Lookout point of Osaka bar and Kobe city
- 14:37 – Fancy garbage burning facility again
- 15:30 – Large bridge and fun descent
- 18:30 – USJ Universal Studios Japan
- 22:50 – Back on our bikes
- 23:58 – Osaka ferry across river
- 26:55 – Smallest mountain in Japan
- 29:04 – Legoland & Osaka Aquarium
- 31:04 – Ride end
Thank you for watching this featured video, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Check out some of our other great featured videos
- E Bike Test Ride With Two Wheel Cruise
- How To Lock Your Bike – The Right Way!
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- She’s Hungry For Ice Cream – Cycling In Japan
- Tannus Airless Tires Review (Month 3 Update)
- Best Camera For Cycling Videos?
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Trek Bicycle Store
- 2021 Trek Emonda SLR First Ride Review
- Bike & Hike in Japan – Hot Summer Ride
- Longest Ride Of The Year In Japan’s Summer Heat
- Cycling In Japan, 100 Mile Summer Ride Challenge!
- 6AM Bike Commute In Japan To Sakae
- How To Fit A Bike In A Car Without A Roof Rack?
- Okayama City & Okayama Castle: Japan Cycling Tour
- Best Cycling Path In Japan – Shimanami Kaido
- Onomichi: Historical Seaside Japanese Town
- Miyajima Island Tour In Hiroshima
- Japanese Amusement Park On Top Of Mountain
- Best Cycling Accessories For Bike Commuting
- Brompton First Ride Review At Kamihagi Cycle
- Japanese Folding Bike Shop Tour
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
My wife and I live in Japan where we commute on our multiple bikes while making amazing videos. Our videos consist of the area we live in, the bikes we ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact us, go to our website, called Twowheelcruise.com, or our YouTube channel. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about our bike commutes, the current bicycles we’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that we recommend.