Today, we welcome back BikeBlogger, who’s going to be talking about ACTION camera bike tips.
Here’s what BikeBlogger has to say in this video about ACTION camera bike tips
Bike ride tonight and how to tips for filming action on a bike camera!
- Camera ride tonight and hot to tips for filming action on a bike camera.
- Audio recorded from external microphone or voice recorder.
- Software to edit and sync video and audio.
What action camera should you buy? For cycling the most popular brands are GoPro and Garmin, but there are many others.
My Bikes: Bikeblogger.com
Suscribe for More Cycling Videos: Subscribe
BikeBlogger’s Bike Stuff:
Front Light: http://amzn.to/2ADIg7B
Rear Light: http://amzn.to/2kwZX2M
Water Bottle: http://amzn.to/2A5SDxO
Brake Levers: http://amzn.to/2IM352E
Bar Tape: http://amzn.to/2kx9pTI
Tire Levers: http://amzn.to/2mFDCxk
Chain Tool: http://amzn.to/2Dqqiav
Gloves Summer: http://amzn.to/2riGANS
Gloves Winter: http://amzn.to/2DmwsZ1
Gloves Fall: http://amzn.to/2Bdyn1y
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Some more great videos by Bikeblogger that we think you’ll enjoy:
- Bicycle Comfort Tip Of The Day: Night Commute
- Save Your Handlebars: Use Bar Tape!
- How To Cut A Bike Fork And Install Crown Race
- Backup Bike? My Bike Commute Home
- Platform Pedals And Shoe Damage Bike Commuting
- What I Wear On A Bike Commute
- Why I Ride My Bike On The Sidewalk
- Heat Index 105? NOPE, Early Morning Clip Show!
- Bicycle Fender Noise: How To Prevent!
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN Scary Night Bike Ride
- 2020 Election Night Bike Ride By BikeBlogger!
- GPS Compass App For A Bike Commute
How to find and contact BikeBlogger
To find and contact this cool, bicycle commuter called Bikeblogger, check out BikeBlogger.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about his bike commutes, the current bicycles he’s using for his commutes, and of course the latest gear that he recommends.