Today, we welcome back BikeBlogger, who’s going to be telling us about his 6 years of autumn bike commuting and injuries.
Here’s what BikeBlogger has to say in this video about his 6 years of autumn bike commuting and injuries
6 years of bike commuting in autumn on the BikeBlogger channel!
I’m still recovering from an ankle sprain but back on the bike now!
- R = Rest, rest up
- I = Ice, put ice on the swollen body part
- C = Compression, wrap the injury with a bandage
- E = Elevation, keep the injured body part above your heart
Physical therapy is very important on the road to recovery from injuries, and I’ve had a lot. Keep moving!
Cycling is considered a low impact activity and a great way to stay fit and active.
Note: Endorphins are associated with pleasure like biking for fun. Adrenaline is associated with stress like being chased by a dog while on a bike. Both are hormones the body produces as natural pain killers to reward and cope.
Correction: In the video I referred to RICE as an anagram. I meant to say acronym.
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great featured videos by Bikeblogger
- BIKE GOLF And Bike Lanes Explained by BikeBlogger
- Essential Cycling Gear Tips by BikeBlogger
- Bike Wheels Tip Of The Day by BikeBlogger
- Top 5 Ice Road Hazards For Cyclists
- Winter Bike Tire Commuting Tips By BikeBlogger
- Broken Helmet Or Cracked Skull
- An Army Of Bugs Attack BikeBlogger During Commuting
- Bike Mods For Bike Commuting by BikeBlogger
- Bike Inside Car Commuting by BikeBlogger
- Teleworking, Does It Work? Working From Home!
- 5 Tips For Bicycle Commuting – Sun Glare
- ICE SOCKS For Hot Summer Cycling!
- Bike Commuting Long Distances? How To Do It!
- Alley Cat Or Street Dog? Bike Commuting Shortcuts!
- Bike Storage! Bike Garage, Bike Shed, Bike Room?
- Bike Commuting In The Morning By BikeBlogger
- Bicycle Fender Noise: How To Prevent!
- Heat Index 105? NOPE, Early Morning Clip Show!
- Why I Ride My Bike On The Sidewalk
- What I Wear On A Bike Commute
- Platform Pedals And Shoe Damage Bike Commuting
- Backup Bike? My Bike Commute Home
- How To Cut A Bike Fork And Install Crown Race
How to find and contact BikeBlogger
To find and contact this cool, bicycle commuter called Bikeblogger, check out BikeBlogger.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about his bike commutes, the current bicycles he’s using for his commutes, and of course the latest gear that he recommends.