Today, we welcome back BikeBlogger, who’s going to be talking about the 2020 Election while taking us on a great nighttime bike ride.
Here’s what BikeBlogger has to say in this video about 2020 Election night bike ride!
The USA Election was November 3, 2020. Who won? Let’s ride a bike TONIGHT!
Riding a bicycle at night can be dangerously you don’t take extra precautions!
Each year more than 500,000 people are sent to the hospital, with over 700 dying.
This is completely unnecessary, because by following the following safety rules, riding a bicycle can be very safe:
- Wearing a helmet can reduce the risk of head injury during a crash by 85%.
- Make sure your bicycle is properly adjusted by making sure it fits you, the handlebars and wheels are secure, and no ridding with stuff in your hands.
- Check your brakes to make sure that they are capable of stopping you during an emergency.
- Be seen by wearing clothing the has neon, fluorescent, and bright colors.
- If possible, avoid biking at night, because it’s usually harder for drivers to see you. If you must, make sure you wear reflective clothing.
- Be alert of potholes, cracks, expansion joints, drainage grates, railroad tracks, puddles, leaves, and ice during winter.
- Ride with traffic, in a straight line, in a predictable path.
- Check for traffic at driveways and intersections.
- Obey traffic laws by stopping at red lights, stop signs, and using hand signals.
- Avoid wearing headphones so you can hear traffic and horns.
- Check your wheels quick releases.
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
How to find and contact BikeBlogger
To find and contact this cool, bicycle commuter called Bikeblogger, check out BikeBlogger.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about his bike commutes, the current bicycles he’s using for his commutes, and of course the latest gear that he recommends.