In this featured video, Brilliant Bikes, is going to tell you about the new 2020 Brompton Borough Roll Top Bag.
Here’s what Brilliant Bikes has to say about the new 2020 Brompton Borough Roll Top Bag
The Brompton Borough Roll Top Bag was originally introduced with the Brompton Explore special edition bike.
Now it’s available to all!
The Brompton 2020 luggage range is now available – with the first three bags out being:
- Brompton Borough Roll Top Bag – replacing the T/Touring bag.
- Brompton Metro messenger bag.
- Brompton Borough Basket bag.
This video is about the Brompton Borough Roll Top Bag with two more on the other two to follow very shortly.
Here we show the main features and some comparisons to the Explore version (it is slightly different) and the T bag.
Bags of room. The largest bag in the range, a classic roll top, with multiple storage compartments ready for serious commutes and multiday trips.
This highly water resistant bag features an adjustable external load carry strap (making for easy access to helmets or jackets), integrated water bottle sleeve and padded laptop section. Made with a tough textured Cordura fabric and stretch mesh for the expandable side pockets, this bag packs-it-all in, day in, day out.
Choose this bag if you have big requirements for what you can carry. Escape the city for a few days? Commute with changes of clothes, and other kit? The kitchen sink? This bag will fit it in (possibly not the sink).
- Dimensions (approx.): 40 (W) x 30 (H) x 20 (D) cm
- Outer material: 1000D Cordura Broken Twill with PU coating
- Inner material: 100% Nylon
- Capacity: 28 Litres
- Compatible with ALL Brompton handlebars
- Zipped O-open front pocket
- Large rear pockets with integrated bottle sleeve
- Padded inner laptop sleeve with cable management pocket
- Glove friendly zip pulls
- HI-viz reflective waterproof rain cover
- Detachable shoulder strap and extra load strap system
- Front carrier block not included, but available to purchase here
- Rubberised webbing carry handle
Thank you for watching this video
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great featured videos by Brilliant Bikes
- Brompton Schwalbe One Long Term Review
- Brompton Front Wheel Removal And Installation
- Brompton Bolt Blue Lacquer By Brilliant Bikes
- Brompton Gears Explained In Great Detail
How to find and contact Brilliant Bikes
To find and contact this cool company called Brilliant Bikes, check out Brilliantbikes.co.uk. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about bikes, and of course the latest gear that they recommend.