In this featured video, GCN (Global Cycling Network) is going to give you tips on how to plan a great cycling route on safe and quiet roads.
Here’s what GCN will cover on how to plan a great cycling route on safe and quiet roads
Planning an enjoyable cycling route can be challenging. It’s far too easy to ride your bike on roads you’re familiar with after having driven them in your car.
But, roads that are great for driving are usually pretty rubbish for cycling. To get the most out of your bike riding, it’s best to stick to quieter lanes and back roads and avoid the fast moving traffic you find on busy highways.
In this video, Si gives you his top tips to help you plan your next cycling route to make your bike ride safer and more enjoyable!
NOTE: IN ASSOCIATION WITH KOMOOT: WWW.KOMOOT.COM
The major topics GCN will cover in this video on how to plan a great cycling route on safe and quiet roads
- What makes a good ride?
- The tech
- Local knowledge
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching this featured video by GCN, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Also, don’t forget to check out GCN’s website for the latest videos and gear at globalcyclingnetwork.com
Other featured videos by GCN we think you’d like:
- Cheap Bike Races Super Bike And Wins
- Don’t Wear This While Cycling In Winter
- Cycling Nutrition Myths By Global Cycling Network
- 9 Bikes That Changed The World
- Do Cyclists Need To Go To The Gym?
- 5 Cycling Rules That All Cyclists Should Obey
- 8 Tips To Conquer Cobbled Climbs By GCN
- Just Started Road Cycling? Stuff You Should know!
- How To Ride In A City | Bike Riding Tips
- How To Ride Without Getting Tired