In this featured video, Everyday Cycling, is going to give you a Brompton long term review.
Here’s what Everyday Cycling has to say about this Brompton long term review
Hey guys, this is a long video, where I talk about everything that I learned about the Brompton folding bike over the course of two years of daily use.
I cover seven aspects of the Brompton, that, in my opinion, make it the best folding bike in the world.
If you also like the Brompton, leave me a comment below with your personal opinion about this folding bike.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:09 – Design
- 3:09 – Folded Size / Folding Process
- 6:17 – Multimodal Integration
- 7:28 – Comfort
- 9:08 – Carrying Cargo
- 11:56 – Accessories
- 14:42 – Maintenance / Warranty
- 16:37 – Final Thoughts
Thank you for watching, from the Editor in Chief
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great articles and videos that you may enjoy:
- How To Lock A Bike And Deter Theft
- Teleworking, Does It Work? Working From Home!
- The Death Of The GM Electrical Bicycle
- BIKE GOLF And Bike Lanes Explained by BikeBlogger
- Zagster Rides Out Of Rochester, New York
- The Best Folding Bike For Commuters
- Why Choose A Montague Folding Bike?
- Dahon Speed P8 Folding Bicycle Review
- Traveling With Folding Bikes By Power In Motion
- Brompton Schwalbe One Long Term Review
- How To Easily Fold A Brompton Bike
- Buying A Second Hand Dahon Folding Bike
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- New 2020 Brompton Borough Roll Top Bag
How to find and contact Everyday Cycling
To find and contact this cool, bicycle commuter called Everyday Cycling, check out his YouTube channel at Everyday Cycling. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about his bike commutes, the current bicycles he’s using for his commutes, and of course the latest gear that he recommends.