Welcome back to Friday Bike Fun! Today, we welcome back BikeBlogger, who’s going to be telling us about bike storage.
Here’s what BikeBlogger has to say about bike storage
Where does your bike sleep at night? Let’s think of some bike storage ideas.
Do you have a bike shed, bike garage, bike room, bike closet, bike locker, bike barn? Where do you store your bikes? I want to know!
Whatever you use for bike storage make sure it is safe and dry. No bike deserves to be left outside in the rain overnight!
Oh, and I had a flat tire the other day!
Watch the video for complete details on how to store your bike
Thank you for watching
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great featured videos by Bikeblogger
- BIKE GOLF And Bike Lanes Explained by BikeBlogger
- Essential Cycling Gear Tips by BikeBlogger
- Bike Wheels Tip Of The Day by BikeBlogger
- Top 5 Ice Road Hazards For Cyclists
- Winter Bike Tire Commuting Tips By BikeBlogger
- Broken Helmet Or Cracked Skull
- An Army Of Bugs Attack BikeBlogger During Commuting
- Bike Mods For Bike Commuting by BikeBlogger
- Bike Inside Car Commuting by BikeBlogger
- Teleworking, Does It Work? Working From Home!
- 5 Tips For Bicycle Commuting – Sun Glare
- ICE SOCKS For Hot Summer Cycling!
- Bike Commuting Long Distances? How To Do It!
- Alley Cat Or Street Dog? Bike Commuting Shortcuts!
How to find and contact BikeBlogger
To find and contact this cool, bicycle commuter called Bikeblogger, check out BikeBlogger.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about his bike commutes, the current bicycles he’s using for his commutes, and of course the latest gear that he recommends.