In this featured video, 2Bikes4Adventure, is going to tell you about a 1.5Kg minimalist bicycle touring wardrobe.
Here’s what 2Bikes4Adventure has to say about the 1.5Kg minimalist bicycle touring wardrobe
A description of the minimalist wardrobe use by Gilbert for bicycle touring.
It covers a temperature range of 0c to 35c (32F to 95F)
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:21 Basic selection criteria
- 00:57 Bases Layer
- 02:57 Isolation Layer
- 03:25 Shell
- 04:52 Cold Weather
- 05:22 Hot Weather
- 05:52 Conclusion
Thank you for watching
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great articles and videos that you may enjoy:
- How To Lock A Bike And Deter Theft
- Teleworking, Does It Work? Working From Home!
- The Death Of The GM Electrical Bicycle
- BIKE GOLF And Bike Lanes Explained by BikeBlogger
- Zagster Rides Out Of Rochester, New York
- The Best Folding Bike For Commuters
- Why Choose A Montague Folding Bike?
- Dahon Speed P8 Folding Bicycle Review
- Traveling With Folding Bikes By Power In Motion
- Brompton Schwalbe One Long Term Review
- How To Easily Fold A Brompton Bike
- Buying A Second Hand Dahon Folding Bike
- Brompton Folding Bicycle Sport Bag
- Bicycling Sunglasses Protect Your Eyes
- Specialized Cycling Gloves
2Bikes4Adventure is a YouTube channel created by Pam and Gilbert. They’ve been making videos as souvenirs of their cycling adventures since 2008.
They believe that you can travel the world on bicycle without quitting your day job. They’ve figured out ways to make this work for them and every year they refine their system.
- Destination based
- One way travel
- Pack light
Solution: folding bikes
They hope their touring videos give you some impressions of what fun it is to travel by bike.